1. All journeys with Arrivals Star Ltd must be pre-booked.
2. All telephone calls are recorded and monitored for training and marketing purposes.
3. Arrivals Star Ltd sends texts and/or emails and/or app push notifications to all of our customers informing them of what stage their booking has progressed to and for marketing purposes.
3 a. To opt out of marketing communications please e-mail your contact number and/or e-mail
address to firstname.lastname@example.org
3 b. Arrivals Star Ltd reserves the right to refuse a booking or cancel a booking if a valid and
active contact number is not provided.
3 c. Please do not call or text the mobile number(s) from which you receive the booking confirmation message and/or the messages to inform you of what stage your booking has progressed to; the messages are computerised messages and incoming calls/messages are not received on the mobile number(s).
4. Lost property left in Arrivals Star Ltd vehicles will be taken to the police station in Warrington. Please contact them on 0845 458 6379 main office to collect your lost property.
5. Quotations: Arrivals Star Ltd provides quotations for journey(s) through various means, including telephone inquiries, our online E-booker, our app, live chat, and email. These quotations serve as rough guide prices and are not guaranteed. Arrivals Star Ltd shall not be liable for approximate quotations provided.
5 b. Fixed Price Agreements: Any quotation agreed upon as a fixed price will not be subject to alteration, unless the journey includes additional stoppages, pick-ups, or detours, at the discretion of the driver. These fixed prices will be honoured and guaranteed unless otherwise extended, altered and manipulated in a way to wholly change the nature of the initial agreement, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control occur, necessitating changes to the agreed-upon fare. In such cases, you will be notified, and any necessary fare adjustments will be made fairly.
5 c. Pricing Flexibility: Please be aware that pricing can be adjusted to manage supply and demand effectively, ensuring fair rates for both customers and drivers. During times of high demand and insufficient available cars in specific areas, fares may increase to incentivise more drivers to serve the busy areas and meet the demand. If the fare is higher than expected due to high demand, you will be notified, and you will have the option to cancel your booking without incurring a cancellation fee.
Additionally, fares may rise due to circumstances beyond our control, such as roadworks, accidents, breakdowns, adverse weather or traffic conditions, unforeseen events, or any other unexpected situation that requires the driver to travel further or for a longer duration to fulfil a booking. In such cases, fares may increase to encourage drivers to meet the demand. Again, you will be informed, and you will have the option to cancel your booking without being charged a cancellation fee.
5d. The quotation you are given is based upon the shortest route. If you instruct the driver to take any other route other than the shortest route the driver will require payment of the figure that is on the meter.
6. Any delays which are as a result of roadworks, accidents, breakdowns, weather and traffic conditions or any unforeseen circumstances, which affect the time of your journey will not be forfeited by the means of any such compensation by Arrivals Star Ltd. Arrivals Star Ltd takes pride in achieving our mission which is to satisfy your transportation requirement fully and will make our 100% efforts to achieve your chosen pick-up time. This also applies for bookings made well in advance.
7. Cancellation Policy: You have the option to cancel a trip at any time, but you may be charged a cancellation fee if you cancel after being matched with a driver or after a driver arrives at or is ‘close’ to the pick-up location.
7 a. ‘Close’ Definition: The term ‘close’ refers to the proximity determined by the actual distance travelled by the driver and the time already invested by the driver in reaching the pick-up location. The driver has the discretion to determine what constitutes ‘close’ in accordance with this definition.
7 b. ‘Discretion’ Explanation: For the purpose of determining ‘close,’ the discretion of the driver will be exercised in a manner that may result in the assessment of a cancellation fee.
8. No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport.
8 a. For the avoidance of doubt, where passengers do not appear for the booking, a cancellation fee shall be charged up to a maximum total of 100% of the quoted booking charge.
9. With all airport transfer pickups where a flight has been delayed, although we will track the flight where a flight number has been given and endeavour to keep airport pickup delays to a minimum, we will have to reshuffle the dispatch planning and therefore there may be a delay in the pickup from the airport. In these circumstances passengers may have to wait inside the airport until the driver has arrived at the airport and passengers will be updated accordingly.
10.No Eating or Drinking: Eating and drinking are strictly prohibited in our vehicles. Any mess created in the vehicle, including spillages, is the passenger’s responsibility. In such cases, the driver reserves the right to charge for vehicle cleaning or repairs, including a £50 fee representing the driver’s loss of earnings.
11. Prepayment Notice: Some journeys may require prepayment. The reasons for prepayment may include cases where the driver does not handle payments in their car or to prevent the loss of revenue due to drivers travelling a certain distance to reach the pickup location only to find that the customer did not show up or opted for an alternative transportation method. If your journey falls into the category or requiring prepayment, we will notify you through a phone call. Please ensure you provide a reachable phone number. If we have your email address, we may also attempt to contact you via email if we cannot reach you by phone. Please note that failure to make the required prepayment will result in the cancellation of your booking.
11 a. Payment Deadline: For journeys that require prepayment, it is essential to make the payment promptly to confirm your booking. If payment is not received within one hour of our notification, unless explicitly stated otherwise, your booking will be cancelled. Your prompt payment is greatly appreciated.
12. Pickup Time Window: All bookings, regardless of how they are made (phone, app, web booker, or any other method), will have a 15-30 minute pickup time window from the selected pickup time, unless you are explicitly informed otherwise.
13. Statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
15.Should you have any comments or complaints about our service please e-mail us at
email@example.com or call 01925211211.